Is your mind turning to poker games??? Want to learn poker??? Here is the article helping you to understand poker in detail. One needs to handle the basics of game in order to understand the gaming process in detail. Though there are many casino magazines with poker game basics and all, online poker books helps a lot in knowing about the poker games, types of poker games, and the standard rules and regulations indulged in the game play.
Here is the way to understand poker:
- First, you need to be familiar with cards and their individual values. The values of cards in increasing manner are 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and then continue with Jack, queen, king and ace.
- You need to know about the values and definitions of different hands. Generally, the increasing value of hands will take the order of 1 pair, 2 pairs, 3 of the same kind, Flush, Full house, total 4 of a kind, Straight Flush and then Royal Flush.
- Know that one pair is done with 2 cards of matched numerical value and together with any of 3 additional cards. 2 pair is simply that 2 different card pairs with one extra card.
- Three of a kind means 3 cards of matched numerical value with 2 extra cards. Flush is done with 5 non-sequential cards of same suit. Full house can be made with 3 of same kind along with a pair.
- A royal Flush is made with a combination of 10, jack, queen and a ace of single suit.